University of Sussex MUN conference 2016 will aim to grow from the 2015 conference. The 2016 conference will be the first conference in which we officially welcome national and international delegates from other universities. With a new secretariat and higher ambitions, we will do our utmost in giving you the best MUN experience possible!
- If you want to apply for chairing applications, you are unfortunately a tiny bit too late. The deadline was October 30, and any further applications are no longer considered. You can read more about the application process and chairing at our conference here.
- We welcome delegates and delegations from far and near. The registration has opened, and more information is available here.
- This year, we offer four different committees: DISEC, SPECPOL, UNHRC and the Security Council.
- Our schedule is not online yet, but the conference will be held between the 19th and 21st of February.
- Our socials will be some of the best events Brighton and Hove can offer you. More information will be released closer to the conference.
- We have a completely new secretariat which is very motivated to ensure USMUN 2016 will be an amazing experience for you all!
- More details about the payment for delegate fees and social packs is available here.